Robert Half IT Manager in Wentzville, Missouri
Robert Half is seeking an IT Plant Manager for our client based in St. Charles County, MO.
The role is 100% on site.
• Manage daily IT activity at plant level including employee related issues.
• Assist in budget (capex/allocation) for plant and corporate level.
• Maintain budget for plant related IT expenses.
• Provide direct supervision for IT Plant Support Specialist assigned to respective plant.
• Manages the third-party maintenance for network, hardware, software, and telecommunications services.
• Participate in budget planning, implementation, and monitoring for purchase and maintenance of hardware and software for the plant
• Prepare plans for applications, physical infrastructure, and the acquisition of the necessary resources to support these items and assure responsiveness of the plans relating to corporate objectives.
• Manages installation of hardware and software by others.
• Manage provisioning of end user workstations/laptops based on corporate standards.
• A minimum of six years of experience in an IT Manager role.:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
• Six (6) years of experience creating strategic plans
○ A minimum of four (4) years of experience working with cross-functional teams
○ Four (4) years of experience managing a budget
○ A minimum of 4 years of project management experience
○ A minimum of three (3) years of experience training and developing direct reports
○ Six (6) years of organization and planning experience
○ A minimum of six years of experience with the following technical skills:
§ SQL Server database software
§ Microsoft operating systems and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
§ Network Storage systems
§ Knowledge of networking
§ Backup technologies to support troubleshooting efforts
§ Industry based IT tools
• Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
• Familiarity with:
§ IT automotive systems
§ ERP such as Plex
Plant floor applications and networks preferred
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.