Robert Half International Call Center Representative in Wescoesville, Pennsylvania
OfficeTeam is currently seeking skilled candidates to fill multiple CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE roles within the Dietary Department of a local healthcare facility in Allentown, PA. These CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE roles are moving quickly and will give you an opportunity to being your exciting career in Customer Service. In these CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE roles, you're main responsibilities will be answering inbound calls from patients and taking food orders over the phone for various meals throughout the day. In this CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE position, you will be required to work an 8hr shift between the hours of 11:00am to 7:00pm Monday through Fridays. In addition, these CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE positions will also require flexibility of being able to work weekends, both Saturdays and Sundays. Due to the nature of answering inbound calls from patients, this CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE must be able to provide great customer service to the patient and be able to have a strong, positive attitude with every customer service call. Your focus will be excellent service for each customer interaction. Does this sound like an exciting opportunity? Then apply to this CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE position today!
• Answering inbound calls from patients within the hospital
• Answering questions regarding services
• Input patient food orders into system for kitchen staff to prepare
• Providing information regarding services provided and any pricing information
Additional clerical or customer service-related tasks as assigned
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE CALL 610-882-1700 OR EMAILS RESUMES TO Amanda.Kurtz@OfficeTeam.com.
• Prior Customer Service or Call Center experience highly preferred!
• If you have previous industry experience working in Food Service or Retail and would like to transition into an Office-related role, this would be a great opportunity for you!
• Must be able to handle a high volume of inbound calls and have a strong knowledge to provide answers regarding company services
• Ability to follow company procedures and phone scripts while talking with clients
• Ability to have a strong understanding of company products and services
• Flexibility working 8 shifts between hours of 7:00am to 7:00pm Mondays through Fridays and must be available to work every other weekend!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Wescoesville, PA
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03700-0011584375
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative