Robert Half CFO/Director of Finance in WEST CHESTER, Pennsylvania
We are seeking a proactive CFO/Director of Finance with public or public charter school funding knowledge. As the CFO/Director of Finance you will oversee the organizations budget and investment management responsibilities. In this role, you will participate in key decisions pertaining to strategic initiatives, revenues, operating models and operational execution within the organization. The CFO/Director of Finance will focus on investment management and develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
· Assist in establishing yearly budgets
· Oversee long-term budgetary, assets, and liabilities
· Serve as member of executive leadership team
· Prepare financial statements
· Post general ledger payroll transactions
· Maintain investment funds
· Perform balance sheet reconciliation
· Assist in development of financial planning/financial modeling
· Ad hoc financial projects
The ideal CFO/Director of Finance will preferably have a Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration.
Other requirements for the CFO/Director of Finance role include and are not limited to:
· CPA and/or MBA preferred
· 10+ years Financial Leadership experience (not-for-profit a plus)
· Education industry experience required
· Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please reach out to Bryan Calhoun if interested in this CFO/Director of Finance position - 484.214.2902 and reference JO#03710-0012550988.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.