Robert Half International Credit and Collections Analyst in West Chester, Pennsylvania
Cutting edge, technology company is looking to hire a full-time Credit & Collections Analyst to work out of their Chester County, PA location. This Credit & Collections Analyst will monitor accounts to identify past due payments, evaluate creditworthiness and risks, and resolve billing and customer credit issues. The Credit & Collections Analyst should have knowledge of laws related to debt collection and excellent written and oral communication.
• Analyst customer financial condition and authorize customer credit lines
• Maintain timely cash collections
• Investigate historical data for each debt or bill
• Process payments and refunds
• Contact customers to gather financial data and documentation
• Encourage timely debt payments
• Preform account reconciliations
• Set up payment plans
• Prepare collection reports
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• 3+ years of Corporate Credit/Collections experience
• SAP a MUST
• High problem-solving skills
• Strong analytical skills
This Credit & Collections Analyst role offers strong career growth potential! Reach out to Bryan Calhoun today - Bryan.email@example.com and reference JO#03710-0011609811.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: West Chester, PA
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03710-0011609811
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance