Robert Half International HR Generalist in West Chester, Pennsylvania
Due to growth demands, our specialized client is currently in need of a thorough HR Generalist with manufacturing experience. This dynamic, HR Generalist will undertake a wide range of HR tasks such as assisting with the recruitment process, employee relations, training, and development, implementing HR policies and regulatory compliance. The HR Generalist must ensure the HR department’s operations will run smoothly and maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment.
• Administer compensation and benefit plans
• Participate in developing organizational guidelines/policies
• Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment
• Coordinate employee trainings
• Assist with risk management programs
• Manage onboarding process
• Undertake task around performance management
• Maintain department expenses
• Resolve issues promptly
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or similar
• 5+ years of broad Human Resources experience
• Manufacturing or distribution experience a MUST
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Must have multi-state, health, and safety experience
• OSHA experience a MUST
If you are an outstanding HR Generalist with great experience, reach out to Bryan Calhoun - 484.254.9040 and reference JO#03710-0011621848.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: West Chester, PA
Date Posted: November 16, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03710-0011621848
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance