Robert Half Operations Analyst in WEST CHESTER, Pennsylvania
If you are looking to expand your career, you may want to look into this Operations Analyst position. A West Chester, Pennsylvania based company has hired Robert Half's Administrative and Customer Support team to help them find an Operations Analyst for a long-term temporary-to-full-time position at their firm.
Your responsibilities in this role
· Supplying superior customer service, maintaining a kind and detail oriented manner
· Preparing sales reports and presentations
· Coordinating orders to ensure process completion
· Providing support for administrative, technical and clerical functions of sales teams
· Preparing contracts for the sales team
· BA/BS degree in business, communications, or related field preferred
· Solid understanding of data entry
· Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
· Strong technical skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
· 2+ years of Sales Assistant experience suggested
· Comprehension of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Feel this position is a great fit? Give us a call at 484.254.9050!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.