Robert Half International Human Resources (HR) Manager in WEST DES MOINES, Iowa
● Assist Hiring Managers with the recruiting and hiring process including approving job descriptions, posting job requisitions, screening applications, scheduling interviews, and writing and extending offers
● Responsible for welcoming new hires into culture and conducting new hire orientation
● Administer, develop, and communicate updates to employment policies, team handbook, and other employment related processes
● Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices
● Develop programs and initiatives that coincide with value on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
● First point-of-contact for all employee relations
● Organize events, programs, and materials to promote the continuous learning and professional development of all team members
Talent Acquisition, Corporate Recruiting, Diversity Recruitment, Corporate Recruiting, Compliance
Bachelor's Degree Required
7 years of Human Resources Experience Required
SHRM-CP, PHR Preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 / Yearly
Location: WEST DES MOINES, IA
Date Posted: February 3, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01500-0011693181
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance