Robert Half Systems Analyst in WEST HAVEN, Connecticut
Description Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Help desk support for Windows-based servers, PC workstations, thin clients and network printers
• Monitor daily & weekly backup jobs using Arcserve UDP backup software
• Install software, software updates and Windows updates on network servers and PC workstations
• Repair and perform hardware upgrades on network servers, PC workstations and network printers
• Virus/Malware removal
• PC imaging and deployment using Acronis
• Network administrator tasks; Create new user accounts and email accounts, and grant specific permissions to users and groups
• Provide technical support to a small group of remote users
• iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Mobile support
Technical skills, working knowledge of:
• Windows Server 2016 & 2012 active directory and Windows 10 & 7 detail oriented
• Windows PC & thin client configuration, installation and support
• Microsoft Exchange 2010, Trend Micro Antivirus, Arcserve UDP backup software, and Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
• TCP/IP and wireless networking
• Knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V, SQL Server 20016 and Visual Studio 2016, a plus. Requirements Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Windows 10
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.