Robert Half International NOC Tech Engineer in West LA, California
A client based in West Los Angeles, CA is seeking a NOC Technician to join their team. For immediate consideration, please send resumes to Ali Scott at email@example.com
Title: NOC Technician Target Salary: lt;$75k Benefits: M/D/V (10% bonus, 401k matched at 3%, UNLIMITED PTO) Location: nbsp;Los Angeles CA 90064
Top 3 Skills: bull; Experience deploying network infrastructures (VPN, Ethernet network access, I based routing concepts) bull; 2+ years of professional experience bull; Understanding of NEC or other construction related standards.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Req ID: 00320-9501596435
Functional Role: Network Administrator
City: West LA
Postal Code: 90064
Compensation: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 per year
Must have experience with the following in order to be considered:
- Experience managing, supporting and deploying network infrastructures
- Knowledge and understanding of Ethernet network access, configurations, IP based routing concepts, and providing Virtual Private Network details to carriers and data centers.
- Experience working with wireless carriers, managing data lines, provisioning and deactivating accounts.
- Experience in training Internal and outside resources
- Working with vendors to procure provision, configure and ship equipment to third party partners for use in our charging network.
- Strong understanding of databases and develop schedule reporting for weekly metrics.
- Hands on systems development amp; equipment maintenance
- NEC nbsp;
- 3 years in the field nbsp;
For immediate consideration, please send resumes to Ali Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org