Robert Half International Customer Service Representative in West Norriton, Pennsylvania
We are looking for a multi-talented Customer Service Representative who can manage customer inquiries and complaints. As the Customer Service Representative, you will provide customers with information on products and services, process incoming orders and returns, and assist the accounting department when needed. This Customer Service Representative must be able to remain calm when facing frustrated customers, maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude, and provide excellent communication to all parties.
· Respond promptly to customer request
· Manage and direct incoming calls
· Determine and assess customer needs
· Create sales leads
· Maintain customer records and files
· Process orders, forms, applications, and request
· Handle customer complaints
· Suggest solutions when there are malfunctions
· Follow communication procedures/guidelines
· Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or similar
· 2+ years of Customer Service experience
· QuickBooks experience preferred
· CRM experience a PLUS
· Experience working with customer support
· Proficient Microsoft Office experience
We are looking to fill this Customer Service Representative role quickly! Please reach out to Brad Fay - 484.254.9040 and reference JO#03710-0011844629.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.