Robert Half International Email Specialist (Pardot) in West Palm Beach, Florida
For immediate consideration, please send your updated resume to Leah.Feiler@CreativeGroup.com
Accomplishes project objectives by planning and managing through digital marketing campaigns for various business divisions. Manages and oversees all Salesforce and Pardot activities, including proper leads processing, coding and tracking. Designs and implements e-blast campaigns for different divisions.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
• Actively participates in group collaboration for new initiatives.
• Manages all Salesforce leads activities, including proper processing, tracking, and execution
• Develops eblasts independently and in conjunction with a design agency
• Manages eblast campaigns from conception to completion
• Obtains quotes and liaises with vendors for various marketing projects.
• Manages monthly webinar process with associated vendors and stakeholders
• Prepares regular progress reports and status updates for assigned tasks & initiatives
• Leads and assists with special projects as required
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities Required:
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
• Working knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot
• Ability to design eblasts from a pre-produced template
• Excellent oral and written communication skills for interaction with internal and external customers
• Ability to interact with a variety of management styles at different levels.
• Thorough knowledge of marketing principles
• Attention to detail and a strong commitment to exceptional copy writing and copy editing
• Solid business acumen and project management skills
• Team-spirit, creativity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
• Solid organizational skills including prioritization and time management skills
• Ability to deal with the pressure of multiple deadlines and changing priorities
• Can work independently and shows initiative
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
• A post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or Business
• At least 3 years of experience in a marketing role
• Dental or Healthcare experience preferred
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at 888.490.5565 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01020-9502727398
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing