Robert Half International Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst in Westborough, Massachusetts
Description Operations Analyst is responsible for creating reporting dashboards for the operations team to track trends in variances, headcount spend, KPI’s and inventory. This includes validating data and setting up rules and procedures for the data from the ground up. Report development should allow ‘self service’ reporting and also should highlight trends and anamolies. Automating forecast and budget data is an example of a key project.
This position provides support to all operations teams, requires excellent communication skills and collaborates with Finance and IT. Business partnering with all levels of management is important to insure that new reporting tools are utilized by managers to drive good decisions and reduce time spent on gathering and validating data.
Technical expertise is needed with the following tools 3-5 years:
Power BI Report Writing and Database Admin
Data Base • Audit extracted data to insure accuracy and resolve issues
• Document data fields 15%
Reporting • Prepare monthly reports in Power BI/Excel
• Utilize software to generate standardized reports and metrics
• Collaborate with functional leads to generate new reports
• Suggest new and innovative reporting to meet business needs 30%
Design • Assist in the integration and mapping of data from acquired companies
• Add tables and fields as needed
• Administer security by location and function
• Optimize the efficiency of processes to insure timely reporting and monitor the capacity of the data base to allow for future growth 30%
Ad Hoc Projects • Work with functional teams on Ad Hoc reporting 25%
• Undergraduate degree required
• Understanding of manufacturing data
• Power BI experience 3-5 years
• SAP experience strongly preferred
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Demonstrated professionalism in written and verbal communications
• Accuracy and attention to detail
Commitment to meeting deadlines and continuous improv Requirements Budgeting - Forecasting, Financial Analysis, SAP, BI Applications (BIApps)
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.