Robert Half International Accounts Payable Supervisor in WESTFIELD, Indiana
Robert Half is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable Supervisor to become an essential part of a company's rapidly growing team. You will have an opportunity for career growth and advancement within this dynamic department. The ideal candidate has multiple years of experience leading an AP team in a fast paced, high volume environment. Using skills in Excel, you will develop and maintain an AP Dashboard and analyze AP aging reports to assist in timely vendor payments. This role will assist in process improvement initiatives and procedures documentation while also acting as a working supervisor. The Accounts Payable Supervisor will be situated in the Indianapolis, Indiana area and is a full-time employment.
• Supervise and Lead the AP Coordinators while prioritizing work and providing guidance to the team on solving discrepancies
• Drives change; looks for areas of inefficiency and waste; identifies, reports and tracks issues while offering suggestions for system/process improvements
• Develop and maintain Accounts Payable KPI’s
• Ensure timely and accurate processing of invoices to meet internal company requirements and to maintain and enhance supplier relationships
• Review Employee Expense reports for accuracy
• Ensure company credit card policies are being maintained and followed
• Ensure records are retained according to company policy
• Review ACH/Wire/Check payments for accuracy across multiple organizations
• Create and maintain procedures documentation for all AP tasks
Requirements Oracle, Microsoft Office Suites
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.