Robert Half International Loan Processor - Support in Westlake Village, California
Accountemps is seeking an experienced Escrow/Title Processor to join an established National Mortgage Company! This is a fully remote position and is also temporary to full-time. If you are an experienced Escrow/Title Processor this could be the perfect role for you - please apply immediately!
Essential Job Functions:
• Complete real estate escrow (refi) transactions by determining requirements; clearing title; assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents; ALTA Settlement Statements, balancing and setting up disbursement of funds.
• Determine escrow requirements by reviewing lender instructions.
• Respond to all questions and requests associated with the transaction in a timely and helpful manner.
• Provide a very high level of customer service to all parties involved in the transaction. Emails returned within Client and Company service level agreements
• Prepare transaction documents by completing forms and statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents.
• Prepare ALTA Settlement Statements for TRID transaction by utilizing lender instructions.
• Timely balancing of lender's funds for Disbursement.
• Comply with regulatory requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Office including Word and basic Excel is required.
• Excellent written and verbal skills to effectively communicate and present at all levels, both internally and externally.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and effectively prioritize and execute in a fast paced environment.
• High level of demonstrated customer service, and time management skills.
• Escrow/ title industry experience with a minimum of 2 years senior assistant level experience, or 1 year direct escrow officer experience. National experience a plus.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as underwriting guideline matrix, lender’s instructions, trust agreements and preliminary title reports/commitments.
• Basic math skills with understanding of "escrow" math.
• Exposure to Escrow Closings on a National Basis, preferred but not required.
• Exposure to high volume, paperless office environment preferred but not required. Also ok with working with a new, fast growing, efficient company.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $25.65 - $29.70 / Hourly
Location: Westlake Village, CA
Date Posted: January 5, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 00510-0011603320
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance