Robert Half Assistant Controller in Westmont,, Illinois
To apply for this Assistant Controller role, email your resume to John Sadofsky (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the subject line, type "Assistant Controller role"
· Participate in monthly, mid-year and annual closing process including journal entries, account reconciliations and continuous process improvement
· Prepare monthly HFM reporting packages to corporate and perform monthly variance analysis for balance sheet and income statement, liaising with the controlling teams to develop accurate commentary of business factors and trends
· Perform analytical review and summarize factors driving variances for overall balance sheet statements.
· Prepare key account reconciliations for various assets and liabilities, obtaining interpretation and supporting documents from business unit analysts
· Assist with review, resolution or optimization of intercompany transactions
· Prepare schedules for and assist in facilitating the internal and external audits
· Develop and document business processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls
· Bachelor Degree, Accounting, CPA or MBA
· 2-5 years of relevant accounting experience, including public accounting
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Strong analytical, technical and Excel skills
· Working ERP knowledge (SAP, HFM or other)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.