Robert Half International Technical Support in Westwood, Massachusetts
Our technical support team is growing and we are looking to add a Technical Support Engineer to the team. If you have excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills, strong understanding of Cloud computing, Networking, Digital Video Technology, Closed Captioning, Live Streaming, and Broadcasting industry experience, this might be the position for you.
• Work as a member of the Technical Support team and with other departments to exceed customer's expectations for technical support
• On boarding of new customers
• Follow department case management guidelines using Customer Relations Management software
• Ensure customer and partner inquiries are responded to within established timeframes and customer care and technical support service levels are achieved
• Responsible for reproducing / confirming product defects in a test environment and reporting such defects
• Exhibit above average reasoning ability by clearly defining problems, analyzing data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions
• Provide training to customers as part of cases
• Mentor others as required
• Excellent written and verbal English skills (B2)
• College degree or equivalent experience
• Experience with Linux/Unix
• Knowledge / experience with scripting languages (Ruby, Python, Bash)
• Knowledge / Experience about Public IaaS providers (AWS, GCP, Azure)
• Knowledge of the complexities of digital video compression including; encoding, decoding, formats, workflows
• Industry experience in broadcasting and live video streaming is a plus
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant technical customer support experience
• A minimum of 2 years telephone customer service experience
Requirements Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.