Robert Half International Technical Support in Westwood, Massachusetts
Our technical support team is growing and we are looking to add a Technical Support Engineer to the team. If you have excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills, strong understanding of Cloud computing, Networking, Digital Video Technology, Closed Captioning, Live Streaming, and Broadcasting industry experience, this might be the position for you.
• Work as a member of the Technical Support team and with other departments to exceed customer's expectations for technical support
• On boarding of new customers
• Follow department case management guidelines using Customer Relations Management software
• Ensure customer and partner inquiries are responded to within established timeframes and customer care and technical support service levels are achieved
• Responsible for reproducing / confirming product defects in a test environment and reporting such defects
• Exhibit above average reasoning ability by clearly defining problems, analyzing data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions
• Provide training to customers as part of cases
• Mentor others as required
• Excellent written and verbal English skills (B2)
• College degree or equivalent experience
• Experience with Linux/Unix
• Knowledge / experience with scripting languages (Ruby, Python, Bash)
• Knowledge / Experience about Public IaaS providers (AWS, GCP, Azure)
• Knowledge of the complexities of digital video compression including; encoding, decoding, formats, workflows
• Industry experience in broadcasting and live video streaming is a plus
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant technical customer support experience
• A minimum of 2 years telephone customer service experience
Requirements Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.