Robert Half Cloud Solution Architect in WHITE PLAINS, New York
Description About the Day to Day Responsibilities of the Role
• Analyze and architect the migration of large data processing pipelines, business intelligence and analytics platforms, and client delivery interfaces to AWS cloud native solutions
• Create AWS cloud native blueprints and components that can be shared across multiple DevOps teams
• Ensure adherence to architectural tenets through coaching, guidance, and reviews of application solutions
• Optimize solution architectures to maximize performance and minimize costs; implement cost control mechanisms
• Assist application architects to design secure solutions that leverage cloud services and are aligned to enterprise security requirements and best practices
• Continuously manage, monitor, and update operations architectures as business needs evolve and additional cloud services become available
• Work collaboratively with project teams to implement the technology direction, vision, and strategy to enable cloud technology adoption
• Coordinate with product owners to incorporate the voice of the customer Requirements Software Architecture, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Cloud Computing, Cloud Technologies, Containers, Java, Python, Linux, MS Windows
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.