Robert Half International Receptionist in White Plains, New York
OfficeTeam is currently looking for experienced Receptionists to fill a temporary position in White Plains, NY. As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact. Responsibilities include but are not limited to providing administrative support, welcoming, and greeting guests who are visiting the office, and coordinating front desk activities.
· Greet and welcome guests
· Direct visitors to the appropriate area of the office
· Answer, scree, and forward incoming calls
· Make travel arrangements
· Schedule meetings
· Data entry necessary information
· Create and manage both digital and hard copy filing system
Skills and experience needed:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 2 or more years’ experience as a receptionist
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Organization is essential
· Excellent customer service and professionalism skills while on the phone
· Typing speed of at least 75 words per minute
Please contact us immediately by applying to our open role or calling us directly at 914-949-2200
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.