Robert Half Estimator in WILKES BARRE, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Talent Solutions is representing a strong client of ours in the Wilkes-Barre, PA area that is seeking a Full Time Estimator to join their leading construction firm. As an Estimator you will have the opportunity to provide a hands on impact in the form of preparing general construction pre-construction estimates for negotiated CM projects and design-build projects, coordinate with construction sub-trade contractors, communicate with design teams within architectural and engineering firms, evaluate subcontractor proposals and associated bidding projects.
If you or someone you know is interested in this Full Time Opportunity, please call Warren Knight directly on 484-214-2624
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering or a Construction Management-related program is preferred
• 5+ years of experience in general construction-related activities, particularly commercial, institutional & healthcare construction
• Polished business communication skills, both written and oral along with presentation experience
• Solid working-knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and pre-construction software
• Conceptual estimating experience is a plus
Requirements Communication, Communication Design, Communication Materials
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.