Robert Half Financial Planning & Analysis Manager in WILKES BARRE, Pennsylvania
Description Key Responsibilities:
• Manage and develop financial and cost analysis and variance, strategic planning, performance metrics, management reporting, annual budgets, interim forecasts and project financial analyses
• Manage the annual and interim budgeting process
• Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of goods, SG& A expenses, and capital expenditures
• Identifying and analyzing unexpected variances to forecast and budget
• Partner with executive management to enable informed decision making based on trends, analysis and “what-if” outcomes
• Drive the planning and forecasting processes based on a strong operational understanding of the business
• Provide analysis of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual financial results including variance vs. budget and prior periods and the interpretation of current performance as a predictive tool for attainment of full year performance expectations
• Build and maintain cash flow forecasts
• Build and maintain merger and acquisition models as need arises
• Provide strategic pricing, product margin and profitability analysis on products/projects
• Mine historical results for trends to improve the accuracy of forecast model assumptions and drivers
• Assist in preparation of presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team Requirements Financial Planning, Budgeting - Forecasting, Cost Analysis, Microsoft Excel
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.