Robert Half Service Delivery Manager in Williston, Vermont
This is a great direct hire opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to join a stable team at a company that truly values their employees. This company offers a solid benefits plan, competitive salary and room to grow internally.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
Part of Strategic Management team responsible for thinking BIG and helping business grow
Responsible for overseeing team leads of 5 service delivery departments
Responsible for being Goal-Oriented and having an Entrepreneurial mindset
Interested in learning more? Give us a call today!
Required skills & experience:
● 5+ years MSP experience (preferably in management/supervisory role)
● Strong, developed analytical and problem-solving ability
● Advanced computer user – ability to leverage software for automation and reporting
● Extensive understanding of technology and its role in a business environment
● Detail Oriented
● Goal oriented
● Excellent communicator both verbal and written
● Time management skills that allow you to effectively manage multiple tasks and initiatives at one time
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.