Robert Half Client Manager in Wilmington, Delaware
Specialty company located in the Wilmington Delaware area is in need of a Client Manager with great communication skills. As the Client Manager, you will generate product sales, answer incoming calls, schedule appointments, follow-up on customer inquiries, provide price quotes, and maintain customer records. The successful candidate must be customer service-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills.
How you will make an impact
· Client and customer point of contact
· Schedule client/customer appointments
· Assist with billing analysis
· Provide credit card authorizations
· Research and resolve client complaints
· Assist with pricing negotiation
· Communicate with client on current and future needs
· Ensure compliance with sales policies and procedures
The ideal Client Manager will preferably have a Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration.
Other requirements for the Client Manager role include and are not limited to:
· 2+ years of customer service/account executive experience
· Proficient Microsoft Office skills
· Excellent communication skills
If you are the ideal Client Manager for this role, please reach out today - 302.985.5215 and reference JO#00800-0012609307.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.