Robert Half International Email Marketer in Wilmington, Delaware
Robert Half is currently staffing for an Email Marketer position with a large financial services client in Wilmington, DE.
Title: Email Marketer
Position: Contract (strong possibility of extension)
Pay Range: $36.00-37.60/hr
The Email Marketer will act as the client’s primary point of contact for campaigns. They will manage the campaign calendar and both internal and external communications of time, scope, and cost. The Email Marketer will be responsible for gathering campaign assets and requirements from the client and managing campaign production through deployment. They will be expected to utilize basic programming and database knowledge to create highly customizable campaigns. Other duties may include (but are not limited to):
• Performing audience creation, data management, and data troubleshooting
• Striving for 100% quality execution with regard to pre-mail and post-mail campaigns through quality assurance and testing
• Monitoring campaign performance tracking and reporting
• Managing and maintaining campaign documentation
• Performing automated campaign monitoring and resolving issues
• 3+ years of email marketing experience
• Prior experience with digital marketing channels, with specific experience creating and managing email campaigns
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
• Knowledge of best email practices
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional ability to multitask and prioritize projects
• Strong self-motivation and organizational skills
• Ability to coordinate and work collaboratively with internal and external contacts
• Documented record of achieving results both individually and in a team setting
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume as a Microsoft Word document attachment to email@example.com and include “Wilmington Candidate” in the subject line.
If this position is not a good fit for you, but you know of someone else who is looking for work in the Wilmington, DE area, please feel free to pass along my contact information.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $36.00 - $37.60 / Hourly
Location: Wilmington, DE
Date Posted: January 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04730-9502400162
Staffing Area: The Creative Group