Robert Half International Junior Resource Loan Processor in Wilmington, Delaware
The Junior Resource Loan Processor develops and maintains strong relationships with internal clients to ensure delivery of products to clients. Experience with Syndicated Credit Agreements preferred. Must be an exceptional communicator both written (email) and verbal. Must articulate expectations clearly, while demonstrating etiquette and tact with all communications. Manage processing of daily loan activity within highly demanding timelines and competing priorities. Ensure compliance of all activity within the terms of applicable credit agreement. Provide feedback to management of any potential client or control issues within the Operations. Identify process or procedural improvements within the Ops group with both internal and external partners to create efficiencies. Able to work with multiple groups to ensure a streamline process. Must be versatile and demonstrate the ability to resolve issues/escalations while ensuring all stakeholders expectations are met.
• This role is involved in providing day-to-day loan portfolio servicing which may include booking cash transactions and making payments, inputting general ledger entries and (complex) calculations
• Occasionally require interaction with other counterparties around positions and outstanding balances/claims
• Integrates a solid understanding of industry and business standards and practices of loan agency processes
• Applies professional judgment, analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies to make recommendations to senior management to support process improvement
• Deals with most loan related problems independently and has some latitude to resolve complex issues
• Day-to-day focus is on resolution of complex loan issues, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes
• Applies judgment when interpreting data, preparing reports, and presents findings to management
• Makes resolution recommendations based on identified trends and facts
• Designs and analyzes complex reports often related, but not limited to loan agency processes to satisfy management requirements and support/control activities
• Participates in, and supports the implementation of, projects as assigned, applies project management skills to support initiatives
• Interprets data and makes recommendations for the launch of new products/ services and upgraded platforms that loan agency functions
• Demonstrates a understanding of the loan agency processes to identify policy gaps and formulate policies to support the streamlining of related work processes
• Minimizes risk to the bank through a solid understanding of procedural requirements - provides solutions to reduce errors, and to adhere to audit and control policies
• Timely management, escalation and resolution of all requests / inquiries / issues / errors related to loan agency
• Applies a solid understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the sub-unit, and the wider Operation group
• 2-5 years relevant experience
• Utilizes advanced communication, interpersonal and diplomacy skills to interact with colleagues, management and internal/external clients, in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information in a concise and logical way
• Candidates MUST have intermediate excel skills (Pivot & Vlookup)
• Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
For immediate consideration, please email your resume on a Word doc format to email@example.com, Subject Line "Junior Resource Loan Processor - Delaware"
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $21.00 - $25.00 / Hourly
Location: Wilmington, DE
Date Posted: January 13, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04730-9502818057
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance