Robert Half International Loan Operations Analyst in Wilmington, Delaware
Loan Operation Analyst Wilmington, DE area (Remote during COVID-19)
$22-27 Hourly! Well established Financial Services company
My client is a Fortune 500 Financial Services Company with an exciting contract opportunity for a Loan Operation Analyst. The Loan Operation Analyst will develop and maintains strong relationships with internal clients to ensure delivery of lending products to clients. Candidates with Syndicated Credit Agreements are preferred and highly encouraged to apply. The Loan Operation Analyst must have experience with compliance, analyzing credit agreements and identify process and procedural improvements. Candidates must have the ability to work independently. The Loan Operations Analyst will be responsible for the following duties :
• Providing day-to-day loan portfolio servicing which may include booking cash transactions and making payments, inputting general ledger entries and (complex) calculations
• Integrating solid understanding of industry and business standards and practices of loan agency processes
• Applying professional judgment, analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies to make recommendations to senior management to support process improvement
• Dealing with most loan related problems independently and has some latitude to resolve complex issues
• Responsible for the day-to-day focus is on resolution of complex loan issues, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes
• Interpreting data, preparing reports, and presents findings to management, escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
All candidates interested in the Loan Operation Analyst opportunity and other contract opportunities in Financial Services please send your resume to Angelina.email@example.com or call (602) 333-0190.
• 2-5 years relevant experience
• Utilizes advanced communication, interpersonal and diplomacy skills to interact with colleagues, management and internal/external clients, in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information in a concise and logical way
• Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
All candidates interested in the Loan Operation Analyst opportunity and other contract opportunities in Financial Services please send your resume to Angelina.firstname.lastname@example.org or call (602) 333-0190
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $22.00 - $26.90 / Hourly
Location: Wilmington, DE
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04850-9502812990
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance