Robert Half Credit Specialist in WILMINGTON NT, Delaware
Robert Half has partnered with a thriving global company on their search for an experienced Credit Specialist. We are looking for a candidate who can identify and monitor overdue payments, report collection activity, arrange debt payoffs, and resolve billing and customer credit issues. This Credit Specialist will also process payments and refunds, update account records, and provide assistance where collection efforts are needed.
· Create and maintain credit history records
· Assist with administrative activities
· Document daily collection activity
· Assist with ACH transactions
· Complete collection effort calls
· Daily Cash Applications
· Access and analyze credit worthiness
· Identify delinquent accounts
· Perform payment reconciliations
· Assist customer service department
· Prepare monthly customer statements
· Develop and schedule payment plans
The ideal Credit Specialist will have a Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration.
Other requirements for the Credit Specialist role include and are not limited to:
· 2+ years AR, Cash Apps & Collections experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Strong understanding of billing and collections
· Excellent negotiation skills
For more information on this Credit Specialist role and other full time accounting and finance opportunities, please contact us at 302.985.5183 and reference JO#00800-0012695000.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.