Robert Half International Quality Assurance Tester in WILTON, Connecticut
Description Test Automation Engineer
We are looking for an entry level Test Automation Engineer to design automation tests. Test Automation Engineers' duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems. You should also be committed to developing skills in order to provide up-to-date solutions.
To be successful as a Test Automation Engineer, you should be exceptionally accurate and possess a superior mathematical aptitude. Ultimately, a top-notch Test Automation Engineer will be proficient in programming languages and have excellent time management skills.
Test Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
• Designing and developing test automation scripts.
• Using test automation guidelines.
• Researching issues in software through testing.
• Collaborating with Business Users and Software Developers to identify testable requirements and develop solutions.
• Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
Test Automation Engineer Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field.
• Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
• Highly accurate and detail-oriented. Requirements Automated Test, Automated Test Scripts, Automation Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance Methodologies, Software Quality Assurance
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.