Robert Half International Controller in Winter Garden, Florida
Company in Winter Garden is looking for a Controller. Responsibilities of the Controller include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Responsible for Accounting, financial reporting and controllership functions for one hotel.
• Timely preparation and issuance of complete and accurate monthly and annual hotel financial statements.
• Creates and/or reviews annual budgets, monthly variance analyses, and related budget-creation policies and procedures.
• Assists in the establishment, documentation, and adherence to Accounting Policies and Procedures and internal controls for centralized accounting operations.
• Monitors hotel operations, cash flow and operating forecasts of assigned entities.
• Reviews or prepares monthly bank reconciliations and G/L reconciliations for assigned hotel property.
• Communicates with hotel and corporate management on accounting related issues as required.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
For consideration for the Controller position, please send your resume to Charlotte Ford, Recruiting Manager. *You can find my email on LinkedIn ( Charlotte Ford ) to send me your resume directly. You can also call 407-481-8393 x57457.
Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
5+ years' of hotel accounting experience.
M3 software experience helpful.
Strong management skills.
Strong communication skills.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.