Robert Half International Account Manager in Woodbridge, New Jersey
Hours: 8AM-5PM, 8:30AM-5:30PM, 9AM-6PM
Duration: TTH (for the right candidate)
• Manage assigned accounts.
• Process customer orders, changes, returns according to the department policies and procedures.
• Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge request.
• Inform customers of any product availability.
• Notify the Purchasing and Product Team of any special or unusual orders
• Assist in resolving customer issues with orders.
• Work closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
• Ensure bid orders are reviewed daily and communicated with the assigned sales representative for confirmation as to whether the bid is an actual order or quote.
• Provide consistent communication with warehouse personnel to ensure customer needs are met.
• Ensure the warehouse/ customer calling que is managed on a daily basis to save the company on shipping cost.
• Handle pricing issues, communicate and negotiate prices effectively with customers and save customer pricing into Epicor Eclipse.
• Maintain an ongoing understanding of industry trends, including monitoring competitors pricing structures to maintain Everflow’s viability in the marketplace.
• Provide support to the outside/inside sales team to meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
• Prepare quotes to support Outside/ Inside Sales, with either direct or indirect client interaction.
• Route experience in opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure when necessary.
• Call prospective customers and establish buying cycles, customer needs, and create a customer supplier relationship.
• Advise on company information when necessary.
• Assist in training other team members when asked.
• All other duties as assigned
Microsoft Office 365
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $19.00 - $22.00 / Hourly
Location: Woodbridge, NJ
Date Posted: November 18, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 02720-0011622827
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative