Robert Half DevOps Engineer in Woodbridge, New Jersey
We are looking for an experienced AWS Devops Engineer with strong experience in Terraform to come on for a long-term contract to work with one of our most innovative and exciting DevOps teams!.
A few highlights here:
• Works with the various teams to analyze and assess implementation methodology.
• Identifies & communicates the technical infrastructure requirements.
• Designs comprehensive solutions and solves complex business problems.
• Analyzes and fixes software errors in a timely and accurate manner and provides status reports where required.
• Follows best practices, coding convention, and other process guidelines.
• Develops and/or modifies individual modules or components of moderate scope and complexity in a larger system architecture. Development often spans multiple modules in scope.
• Commercial experience with Strong hands-on knowledge of setting up production, staging and dev environments on AWS/GCP/Azure/OpenStack.
• Strong hands-on knowledge of technologies like Terraform, Kubernetes.
• Strong hands-on knowledge of application containerization (preferably Docker).
• Linux / Windows administration and shell scripting strongly desired.
• Strong skills in configuration management tools such as github/bitbucket.
• Strong understanding CI tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps Travis-CI, CircleCI, etc.
• Database setup knowledge strongly desired (preferably PostgreSQL and SQL Server).
• Strong understanding of desktop virtualization, AMI, AppEngine, etc.
• Strong understanding of IT Security and related audits.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.