Robert Half Director- Oracle EBS in Woodbridge, New Jersey
Description Candidates should have at least 5 + years of demanding ERP Project Management experience with 10 + years of business experience in production environments in all the following areas:
• ERP Technical and Functional Knowledge, with expertise in financial modules; experience with inventory/supply modules preferred
• End-User Support & Training
• Experience with Oracle EBS' Sysadmin User
• Project Lead of multiple ERP Implementations or Upgrades
• Knowledge of Validation Requirements for Life Sciences Companies
• Experience in managing outside Managed Service Providers and Consultants
• Ability to interact with executive management to convey real-time status
• Responsible for Project Tracking and Management of multiple projects
• Knowledge of GAAP, SOX and Audit requirements
• Ability to quickly pivot to handle scope changes
• Performance of periodic progress review
• Management of escalation levels and ability to anticipate and report risks
• Participation in Unit Testing, UAT Test Cycles, and User Training
• Ability to prepare cost estimates, manage budgets & deliver projects on time
• Serve as an effective liaison between business (i.e., finance, supply, quality) and technical teams Requirements
Oracle EBS, Enterprise Resource Planning, GAAP, SOX
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.