Robert Half International Front-End Developer in Woodbridge, New Jersey
As a Frontend Developer, you will be collaborating with other frontend and backend developers creating UI
interfaces to be integrated into the Salesforce CMS. Your primary focus will be to convert designs to responsive
solid understanding of front-end and CMS components will make this individual successful.
• Overall 6+ years experience with at least 2-3 years of experience as a frontend Web Developer
• 2 years of CMS experience – and a firm understanding of atomic / modular design.
• Experience developing within Salesforce (MarketingCloud, ServiceCloud, Veeva, or others) is a MUST
• Proficient in designing responsive websites
• Strong computer system analysis and design skills in current methodologies and patterns including vanilla
• Extensive developer experience in Apex Code, Lightning, and Visualforce Pages
• Familiar with web security, SEO, accessibility, internationalization and Google Tag Manager integration.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $60.00 - $70.00 / Hourly
Location: Woodbridge, NJ
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02720-9502862488
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT