Robert Half International Salesforce Administrator in Woodbridge, New Jersey
• Create automation in Salesforce using tools like workflow, process builder, and flows processes
• Identify core operational issues and propose new work streams, application solutions, and process improvements for core business units
• Stay abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements
• Analyze processes and recommend more efficient paths for the sales and client success teams
• Collaborate with business teams to design improvements to UI, reporting and business processes
• Modify and scale existing processes to support more users and new business requirements
• Develop and implement operational efficiencies that increase the sales team’s output and contribute to the company’s bottom line
• Own sales enablement tools and contract management systems, managing licenses, renewals, access, support and troubleshooting user issues
• Responsible for data hygiene, and maintaining data accuracy and integrity through merging duplicate leads and performing mass uploads and updates of data
• Fulfill ad-hoc reporting requests and identify opportunities for improved reporting Requirements
· 3-5 years administering multiple Salesforce.com instances
· Salesforce administrator certification required
· Extensive knowledge of Salesforce’s automation capabilities and best practices, including workflow, visual workflow, process builder, and order of operations
· Exceptional problem-solving skills with a strong drive to seek resolution to issues
· An obsession with data quality, accuracy and standardization
· Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.