Robert Half International Security Analyst in Woodbridge, New Jersey
We are currently work on an IT Security Analyst role for 12+ month contract with possible conversion. This is a great opportunity to work with both security and hands on!
· Meeting with stakeholders to discuss areas of focus and improvement in the in scope functions (supply chain, vendor management, IT, procurement, data privacy, etc).
· Gathering and processing data to identify third party risk management process challenges and improvement areas.
· Designing workflows, processes, and reporting strategies to improve third party risk management performance.
· Creating project status process reports for project sponsors.
· Supporting implementation of third party risk management processes and workflows.
· Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field is required, MBA is a major plus.
· 3-5+ years' experience as a system/process analyst is required.
· Experience in third party risk management lifecycle (i.e., assessments, onboarding, monitoring, etc.)
· Experience in consumer products/creative/regulated industries
· Proven portfolio of completed projects (third party risk management program implementation projects a plus).
· Advanced understanding of business functions, workflows, and processes.
Solid working knowledge of information security concepts and controls
Strong understanding of mitigation methodologies and regulatory requirements pertaining to information security, privacy and data security
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.