Robert Half International Software Developer in Woodbridge, New Jersey
· Looking for a 3-5 years of experience Software Developer-DBA to join our high performing Software platform team
· Strong understanding of Software, Systems, Applications and multi-tier Architecture
· Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
· Strong understanding of technologies: Servlet/HTML 5, XML/Soap, Java, JDBC, Java Script, SOAP/REST API Webservices, Apache, Tomcat, LDAP, Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server
· In-depth technical expertise in object-oriented programming languages, modern and service-oriented architectures, data design, and interface integration
· Team player who can work with development team and stakeholders to support the further development of the FNT Software platform
· Good tools knowledge (i.e. Jira, Confluence, etc.)
· Strong experience with Oracle Database, API integrations, and connectivity
· Ability to work well with developers, stakeholders, system architects and various subject experts is important
· Be adaptable, team player and flexible to handle the changing priorities as they come about
· Good understanding of their involvement throughout the life cycle of a project; including participating in in initial design workshops, testing workshops and development bugs resolve
· Understands the importance of documentation as it pertains to technical responses
· Understands the intricacies of different testing cycles. I.e. Unit, Functional, System Integration, User Acceptance Testing and Smoke Testing
· Strong understanding of releases, managing dev/test instances, and production deployments
· At least 3-5 years of experience in similar role at a Fortune 500 client
· At least 3-5 years of experience working in a consulting environment, preferably within a software or consulting organization
· Successfully completed studies in the field of software development or comparable knowledge acquired in practice
Nice to have:
· Good understanding of Cyber security and code remediation
· Experience with inventory or telco billing, subscription management, Oracle CPQ, and circuitry
· Experience in the fields of Datacenter, Telecommunications, IT infrastructure, E-commerce
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.