Robert Half International Sr. IT Auditor in Woodbridge, New Jersey
• Provide Business and IT management with guidance on IT risk management matters
•Responsible for developing and maintaining the IT Risk Assessment at the Group Level under the oversight of the Group Director; including identifying areas where business units should consider additional investment and areas internal audit should focus.
• Conduct audits or lead audit teams in performance of IT audits and reviews of systems, data governance, data quality and IT processes. Prepare and report results to executives and Audit Committees. These include:
• Perform pre and post- implementation reviews of implementations or enhancements.
• Evaluate information general computing controls and provide value added feedback. Test compliance with those controls. Coordinate with Sox teams as applicable.
• Perform various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, data management processes and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate.
• Develop, build & implement tools to analyze data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness, (including for risk assessments). Ultimately be a source for analytics that business units adopt to provide business insights or for continuous auditing.
Qualifications & Skills
Degree in Computer Science
Understanding of multiple technology domains including software development, Windows, database management, networking, and UNIX (preferred).
Understanding of information security standards, best practices for securing computer systems, and applicable laws and regulations.
Minimum 8+ years of relevant audit experience with a IT background.
Prior position in IT Governance/IT Audit – internal audit or external auditing firm.
Progressive achievement in one or more of the traditional IT disciplines (applications, operations, data management)
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.