Robert Half International Systems Analyst/Engineer in Woodbridge, New Jersey
Description • Looking for a 3-5 years of experience System Analyst to join our high performing Software platform team
• Strong organization skills and oral/written communication skills
• Good understanding of Software, Systems, Applications and multi-tier Architecture
• Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
• Strong experience with Oracle Database, API integrations, and connectivity
• Good problem solver and ability to direct team; by understanding business requirements, breaking down the business problem, and recommending a solution forward
• Coordinating with other teams to produce better business outcomes
• Testing business processes and recommending improvements
• Ability to work well with developers, stakeholders, system architects and various subject experts is important
• Be adaptable, team player and flexible to handle the changing priorities as they come about
• Good understanding of all phases of enterprise systems implementations; engagements that require designing and implementing complex solutions, combination of technical and functional knowledge, provide a valuable perspective to all implementations
• Good understanding of their involvement throughout the life cycle of a project; including running initial design workshops, User Acceptance workshops, and development bugs resolve
• Understands the importance of documentation as it pertains to technical responses as well as requirements life cycle (i.e. traceability)
• Strong experience with tracking issues and Stories/requirements in Jira
• Understands the intricacies of different testing cycles. I.e. Unit, Functional, System Integration, User Acceptance Testing and Smoke Testing
• Good understanding of releases, managing dev/test instances, and production deployments Requirements
· At least 3-5 years of experience in similar role at a Fortune 500 client
· At least 3-5 years of experience working in a consulting environment, preferably within a software or consulting organization
Nice to have:
· Good understanding of technologies: Servlet/HTML 5, XML/Soap, Java, JDBC, Java Script, SOAP/REST API Webservices, Apache, Tomcat, LDAP, Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server
· Good understanding of Cyber security and code remediation
· Experience with inventory or telco billing, subscription management, Oracle CPQ, and circuitry
· Experience in the fields of Datacenter, Telecommunications, IT infrastructure, E-commerce
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.