Robert Half International Accounts Payable Supervisor/Manager in Woodland Hills, California
Description The Accounts Payable Manager’s main objective is simple – focus on the company’s largest outgoing payments to the most important vendors & partnerships, and ensure they are accurate. The A/P Manager communicates professionally, collaboratively but persistently, with management and other departments including but not limited to vendor relations and management, invoice entry and processing, disbursements, expense report reimbursements, departmental reporting, 1099s, tax related matters, compliance and other related duties. This position works closely with the Accounting Manager and Controller to ensure all A/P functions, discrepancies, vendor invoices and compliance are aligned with department objectives.
• Manage, audit and protect the company’s outgoing payables
• Cross-functional Communication and Collaboration
• Oversee Vendor Relations
• Oversee Departmental Reporting Objectives
• Establish, Monitor and Oversee A/P Operations Requirements Wholesale/consumer goods industry is preferred.
• Inbound/Outbound Logistics experience is preferred.
• 5-7 years of Accounts Payable experience required.
• 3-5 years in Supervisor/Management role required.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in accounting, business, or other related discipline.
• Microsoft Dynamics GP experience preferred.
• Previous experience in Concur Expense Reporting systems is preferred
• Strong organizational skills; a self-starter who can prioritize and multi-task.
• Advanced/Expert Level in Microsoft Excel.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.