Robert Half International CMS Content Coordinator in Woodland Hills, California
TCG is seeking a talented CMS Content Coordinator for their client. The ideal CMS Content Coordinator candidate possess the following:
• Knowledge of and experience with popular content management systems (Magnolia, Wordpress, Drupal, etc.) and digital asset management systems (Cloudinary, Canto, Adobe Experience Manager, Extensis Portfolio, etc.).
• Good understanding of database systems and variable data publishing.
• Knowledge of XML publishing workflow, metadata, taxonomies, and content modeling/schemas a plus.
• Strong understanding of the Chicago Manual of Style
• Familiarity with CMS platforms
• Basic understanding of variable data, SEO best practices and accessibility standards for copywriting
Required Functional Skills/Tools:
• CMS Content Management
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 apps, including Sharepoint, and Adobe Acrobat
• Metadata/Taxonomy knowledge
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.