Robert Half International Retail Store Associate in Woodland Hills, California
Robert Half OfficeTeam is looking for outgoing Retail Store Associates. The applicant MUST be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
• Works on reaching sales goals
• Welcomes customers by greeting them and offering assistance
• Directs customers by suggesting items or assisting them through our catalogue and website portal to find the best items for their needs and budget
• Advises customers by providing information on products
• Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions
• Documents sale and captures customer profile records as needed
• Processes payments
• Keeps customers informed by notifying them of sales and future merchandise of potential interest
• Maintains the appearance of the store by organizing, cleaning, restocking, tagging, straightening up all merchandise display in the store.
• Takes role in ensuring accurate opening and closing procedures
• Maintains a safe and clean store environment
• Maintains the reputation of the store by complying with all company, legal, and building requirements
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Signs up customers to available services such as financing and product protection plans
• Completes any task that management team will assign
Excellent Customer Service Skills
Able to work nights, weekends, and holiday
Able to increase sales by recommending additional products to customers
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.