Robert Half International Director of Marketing in Woodridge, Illinois
• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Responsible for understanding customer and industry trends and developing appropriate marketing strategies by channel
• Responsible for building brand awareness
• Responsible for all Web content
• Oversees all social media content
• Responsible for driving traffic to website and creating new growth strategies
• Responsible for developing metrics (KPI) and tools to monitor effectiveness of programs (ROI)
• Responsible for all end user (customer/consumer) facing touchpoints (ads, labels, marketing material, trade shows)
• Owns the relationship with any outside agencies and vendor partners Requirements Digital Marketing, Moz SEO, Off-Page Seo, On-Page SEO, SEO, Email Marketing, Social Media, Social Media Campaigns, Social Media Content, Social Media Strategy, Display Advertising, Brand Awareness, Drive Brand Awareness, Increase Brand Awareness, Web Content, Website Analytics, Website Content, KPI Reporting, Marketing Analytics, Marketing Material, Tradeshows, Google AdWords, Google AdSense, Google Analytics
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.