Robert Half Renewal Manager in Worcester, Massachusetts
· As a Renewals Manager you will be responsible for promoting adoption and customer retention for a specific book of accounts.
· You will be accountable for the renewal rate and revenue for assigned territories including multi-year/extended term contracts.
· You will interact and establish relationships with customers to ensure they are aware and using the resources Tableau has to offer all to ensure the customer is successful using Tableau software and with the primary objective of collecting renewal revenue on-time.
· Your role is to ensure customer success by being dedicated to your customers deployment adoption and training to guarantee customer satisfaction. High customer satisfaction will help you attain a high renewal rate as satisfied customers renew as well as chipping in towards licensing expansion.
· Renewal Revenue - Directly responsible for Tableau renewal contract opportunities revenue and renewal rates for assigned territory.
· Multi-year Renewal - Responsible for opting customers into multi-year contracts embracing negotiations and driving increases in multi-year renewal revenue.
· High Sales Activities- You will make a high volume of calls and emails each week as these activities drive renewals to closure.
· Tableau product training and assistance - You will be an expert in Tableaus products as customers will need help with training deployment and adoption to ensure customer success which drives their renewals.
· You have at least 3 years of account management and/or renewal experience.
· Salesforce.com or a similar CRM system is vital.
· Experience with renewal process and/or background in software preferred.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· You will have to be able to effectively communicate Tableau's value at both a macro and micro level.
· Driven. Willing to go above and beyond with a strong work ethic self-directed and resourceful.
Leader. You help elevate those around you. Whether it is through formal mentorship or being a subject matter authority, you lead consistently by example.
· Problem Solver. Able to clearly identify a problem propose a solution and resolve the issue.
· Detail Oriented. You handle details accurately and in a timely manner.
· Operationally Excellent. The ability to deal with a highly transactional work environment.
· You will have to be able to excel at time management and prioritization among many demands.
· Great Teammate. You will need to work cross departmentally and be the voice of the customer. It is crucial you can lead others towards a common goal strategize with senior account managers and build positive relationships with champions in accounts to ensure the adoption and success of Tableau within the organization.
· Relational. You have strong interpersonal skills and strive to maintain strong relationships with your customers and your colleagues. Your customer service and interpersonal skills are outstanding both over the phone and in email.
· Sales Professional. You focus on retaining customers as well as find opportunities for extended terms and additional license growth.
· Aligned with Executive Stakeholders. Able to communicate the value of Tableau to senior level executives and speak in terms that resonate with their key business objectives.
· Forecasting Expert. Consistently and accurately forecasts and closes business.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.