Robert Half International Tax Manager - Public in Worcester, Massachusetts
Are you an ambitous Tax Manager looking for a partnership track? Are you looking for quality of life in a team friendly and positive work environment? Then this could be the role for you.
· Prepare tax returns for all entity types, from large corporations to individuals and high net worth families.
· Oversee the delegation of some tax preparation responsibilities to staff accountants.
· Perform primary review of prepared tax returns.
· Manage multiple engagements through open communication with partners and clients, managing client expectations, and meeting deadlines.
· Train and mentor staff accountants.
· Respond to IRS and state audits, notices, and requests.
· Research complex tax issues and provide solutions to partners.
2) Tax Manager out of Public Accouinting
3) 5+ years of experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.