Robert Half Applications Architect in WYOMISSING, Pennsylvania
Description 70Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Provide overall technical solution guidance based on a broad understanding of the business needs, current solutions, technology strategies, IT standards, and security requirements. Interfaces between business areas and within IT to collaboratively define solutions aligned across the architecture disciplines and governs their development.
• Provide organizational level value by working with the leadership and business units on company initiatives, design appropriate solutions within the Rentokil environment, as well as lead development teams in their work-streams
• Develops strategies, road-maps, principles, standards, and best practices
• Leverages existing solutions, commercial software and custom development to meet business needs
• Provides leadership while working collaboratively to understand and document business needs
• Creates current and future state solution diagrams that effectively align stakeholders and ensure that solutions are aligned across architecture disciplines
• Create technical plans and designs for enterprise solutions that includes leading them to successful implementation
• Maintains catalogs of key IT assets
• Performs complex architectural assessments independently
• Pro-actively identifies, evaluates, and recommends improvements
• Works on multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Ensure solution documentation is completed throughout the project and meets Rentokil standards
• Provides coaching, mentoring and guidance, encourages team interaction and appreciates team contribution
What do you need?
• High school diploma or GED
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred
• 5+ years hands on design and implementation of solutions
• 5+ years of progressive architectural experience
• Experience in one or more of the following business processes: sales and marketing, finance, scheduling & logistics optimization
• Experience in working with the business and IT building strategies and road-maps
• Experience in architectural standardization and governance processes
• Experience in web-focused language/platform combinations: C# + ASP.NET | Java + Spring | JS + Node | Python + Django
• Experience in front-end web technologies (HTML/JS/CSS) and JS framework (Angular, React, VueJS, etc.)
• Experience in software development processes, Agile methodologies, QA, and ALM tools like Jira or Azure DevOps
• Experience with one or more of the major Cloud Service Providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
• Experience with data layer integration technologies such as Entity Framework (EF) or Dapper
• DevOps and modern CI/CD practices in Jenkins, BitBucket, Azure DevOps, or equivalent
• Experience with containerization and micro-service architecture Requirements Enterprise Application Integration, Enterprise Applications, Google Cloud Platform, Mergers & Acquisitions (M& A), Application Integration, Technology Roadmap
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.