Robert Half Finance Manager in WYOMISSING, Pennsylvania
Robert Half is currently working with a manufacturing client seeking a Finance Manager to oversee plant financial operations. This Finance Manager will oversee the operational finance organization. The responsibilities will include financial reporting, assisting in the development of the budget and weekly forecasting preparation. This position will require travel and offer a hybrid work schedule.
The duties for the Manufacturing Finance Manager will include:
• Coordinate month-end reporting within the manufacturing regions, including inventory valuation, accounts payable cutoff, preparation of general ledger entries and accruals
• Consolidate and review weekly forecasts and annual budget
• Analyze plant data and advise management as to areas of possible cost reduction
• Monitor and review internal accounting controls and implement changes where necessary to safeguard corporate assets
• Reconcile and analyze various plant accounts, i.e., parts and supplies inventory, transportation reserve and accrued plant repairs
• Oversee annual & monthly physical inventories
• Develop and implement reports detailing variances of actual versus budget amounts
• Maintains and reviews budgeting and forecasting models
• Hire, train, and retain finance staff
• Propose benchmarks for analyzing financial and operating performance
• Direct all financial reporting preparation
• BS/BA Degree in Accounting or Finance required
• CPA/CMA / MBA preferred
• Minimum 10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
• Strong analytical skills and experience in forecasting, budget preparation, management reporting and product costing
• Experience with a larger ERP and proficiency in Microsoft Office
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.